An Overview of the Daily Ongoings of Zach Ricci-Braum

15 June 2011

For Better or Worse

Without question today was a bit more than I had anticipated. Not necessarily in a bad sense, but inasmuch as  to be thoroughly confusing. We managed to get slightly lost while walking around Morgantown attempting to find a place to eat. Again, not necessarily a bad thing, just more unexpected than anything else. I did my share of dumb things today including losing badly at ping pong (which if you think about it is an unbelievably racist name for the game, I swear that someone has had to have made a standup routine out of it. I'm sorry, it's just racist) and in addition to that I managed to make one of my first acts on campus to be locking my room key inside of my room. One would think that I might have enough distraught to put our back ok my pocket, but o spouse that I am entitled to a dumb mistake as often as I need one. Nobody ever tries to make mistakes, they just seem to happen. Otherwise they would call them purposes. I don't know, that was a terrible joke and I am truly sorry for it. We managed to finally find a place to eat, Fox's Pizza Den and it truly was as good as I remember it. In other news, these couple posts have come from a Droid, that is to say, my first experience using the mystical powers of swype type. It did take a little being used to, but I do declare that I think that I am adapting quite well to this new technology. I will admit thati am getting tired, but as I cannot get in my room without a key, I am helpless. Perhaps it would be smart to go back upstairs and check and see if I can get into my room. I wish I could write more buy this swype type really takes a toll on you after a while. I promise that I am doing the best that I can. As my eyelids are getting heavier and the swype type os becomeing more and more onerous each passing second, I find out wise to leave you for the night. Tomorrow I should be able to write from a proper computer. The day is mine. -Z

No comments:

Post a Comment