An Overview of the Daily Ongoings of Zach Ricci-Braum

02 June 2011

Dia Uno Parte Due

To start: at least dinner worked out.  The day ended up a total wreck with wrong buses, rain, and a crew of peers who seemed less than enthused that we were in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.  I, however, could not wait to see as much as we could.  I am still pumped to be here and I reall feel that I am still not jetlagged at all.  All I want to do is to go see Rome at night!  For dinner we went to a place a few streets over and the fare was excellent.  I spent around 17 euro for my meal which consisted of a veal T-bone steak and light colored potatoes, a strange garnish, and some of the house red vino.  All in all a successful meal which was greatly enjoied.  The steak was cooked perfectly and I took my time eating it.  The rain put a bit of a damper on the afternoon, but I made the best of it and saw the Porta Maggiore while everyone else was sheltered in a bus station.  Public transport here is kinda crazy, but it is more than managable.  This is looking to be a fantastic trip!  Till tomorrow.  -Z

1 comment: