An Overview of the Daily Ongoings of Zach Ricci-Braum

04 June 2011

Today Was Great But It Could Have Been Better

I am sick and I have blisters on two toes.  I have no idea what is wrong with me as I am staying hydrated.  I just layed in my bed for an hour and I was burning up with the air conditioner on full blast.  Amidst of all this I was still the most energetic person on the tour, and I went through a museum seeing every single statue and piece of sculpture.  We also saw the Collesseo which wasn't as impressive as it is cracked up to be.  Potentially the hilight of my day was San Paulo, the magnificent Basilica when St. Paul is buried.  I don't know if I am going to leave tonight but wer are seeing the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain.  I really want to go but I don't know if I will make it.  I'm so sorry this post isn't up to my usual standards.  I am having a hard time thinking straight but I want to see the Pantheon so bad.  It is one of the things that was on the top of my list.  I really don't know what else to say right now so I think I will talk to you later.  -Z

2 comments:

  1. Awww :( I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. I hope that you feel better soon so that you can see the Pantheon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to see a doctor? Don't mess around if you do!

    ReplyDelete