An Overview of the Daily Ongoings of Zach Ricci-Braum

03 June 2011

Morning Dia Due

Goodmorning, Italia!  I'm up and fresh, shaved and fed and in excellent spirits! It is going to be a good day.  We are allowed to wear shorts today and I am taking advantage of that.  The only thing I have with me is about €60 and my cameras.  We are going to the Colleseum so I figure some old-school picture taking is in order.  I couldn't be more thrilled.  Sidenote: we have air conditioning in our room and it worked out perfect last night, I only woke up once in the night.  Also the keyboards here have keys moved around in strange places and seem to be cramped because of the extra keys for accented letters (the apostrophe is up next to the zero!).  Anyway I am off to explore Roma now, so until later! Ciao! -Z

No comments:

Post a Comment